Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:54:21 -0500
From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Seems that if those last two lines could read:

> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribedigest
>
> ... it would save a lot of people a bunch of extra steps.  Anyway of
getting
> that changed?

That would be wrong. It needs the space for the digest to be unsubscribed.
Not 2 spaces, and not DIGEST as some have tried.

I'd love it if people would click on that link as opposed to trying various
ways of spelling and formatting it manually.

Pres Waterman W2PW
c/o Patchogue Motors, Inc.
Long Island Ford and Kia Dealer

GO BILLS!