Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:25:15 -0500
From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: power saver panel

I tried a Libretto 1100 power saver in Simon's New Zealand site, but it was
Japanese ( although the panel appears in English ) but there is an
unreadable error on start-up, and also the system will not hibernate when
the lid is shut, so since that was one of the attributes I sought, I
destalled it. ( I made that up )

I think I have hope though, since the Japanese power program looks quite
like the one from my US Satellite Pro 4320, that I will somehow try to scare
up a copy from here. Maybe it will work if BIOS is similar enough

Anyone have a successful hairy light bulb in Win98 they can steer me to?

Thanks

Pres Waterman W2PW
c/o Patchogue Motors, Inc.
Long Island Ford and Kia dealer