Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 05:33:19 GMT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need some urgent Libretto 50CT help...

Hi,

   I've decided that now is a good time to do an upgrade on my 50CT.
Wondering if anyone can help me out.  I'm using the latest bios (6.60).  I
just replaced the 810meg drive with the MK4313MAT 4.3gig.
Now, the Libretto can't seem to access this drive.  It spins it up, but
the HD led stays on for quite a while.  I've been able to format and use
this drive on a regular pc with the mini ide adapter.  Have you ever
experienced this before?  It smells like a buis problem.  Is there a
workaround?

FYI I've tried formatting the drive as LBA and as NORMAL (CHS) on my pc..
and still no go..

Thanks!
Alexey Zilber
DAYAK