Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 20:51:06 GMT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Need some urgent Libretto 50CT help...

I formatted it as a master... I just set the bios on Auto for the master..
This same procedure worked fine when I re-formatted the 810meg drive,
dumped win98 on it and stuffed it back in the latop.  But the same thing
doesn't work with this new drive.  Heck, you would think a toshiba drive
would work in a toshiba laptop. :-)

Alex

Alexey Zilber
DAYAK