Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 23:38:57 +0200
From: "Alexandre Kaoukhov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: DVD question

But who cares? Personally I would like to watch only illegal movies
downloaded from internet thus boycotting producers. I feel personally
offended by those companies as they splitted the world. Now Russia is in the
zone 5 along with Africa while I am living in zone 2. For some reasons there
are no Russian films in Paris. Am I supposed to buy two players? MRIAA are
just bunch of greedy persons ancapable to see more than its nose.

Unfortunately, neither Divx offer quality I want nor the number of films I
see per month would justify paying broadband access.

This is my point of view. It may be different from your's. I know your
arguments and I understand them. I do understand that artists need support
but you have also agree that customers should not be viewed as shit.

Cheers,
Alexandre