Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:31:50
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Password

Thw bios battery is under the keyboard, left hand side. You'll have to split
the case to get to it. The bad news is that it probably won't work... If it
doesn't then the only way to remove the password is to make some connections
on the parallel port and then boot the machine. You'll need a miniport or
fullsized port adaptor to do this:

link pins 1-5, 1-10, 2-11, 3-17, 4-12, 6-16, 7-13, 8-14, 9-15

Neil