Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:28:51 +0100
From: "Jason Mayfield-Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Strange Line On Screen

My stepdad killed his lib 110ct while trying to fit a 10gig drive which was
too deep for the bay and he damaged the system board. Anyway we found a
100ct bottom half on ebay and bought it, fitted the screen off the 110 on
it. I now have a working lib 100 (ocd to 266) to replace my 70 but one thing
that is still dodgy is theres a 3 pixel deep white line running across the
screen just above the taskbar on the LCD... any ideas? If not i guess I'll
have to learn to live with it.

Jason Mayfield-Lewis