Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 07:26:28 -0500
From: Konrad Szwab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Hibernation

Hello,

This question has to do with hibernation on the L100. OS win98SE.
With the BIOS 6.x when I chose Standby, the L100 would neatly save all data
to disk (with the Libretto fancy saving screen) and actually hibernate. With
the latest BIOS (8.x ?) win98 detected a lot of stuff, all is fine and now
when I choose standby, it goes into real standby, but there is no longer any
way to go into hibernation :(

How do I make it hibernate ?

Thank you for your help !

Konrad Szwab, EE
Systems Engineer / Network Administrator
Alcon Houston, (713) 295 4329