Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:18:59 +0100
From: "Reid, Andy G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Hibernation

Hi,
I have only used Windows 98 SE and during the setup/install have selected
that the machine is a laptop rather than a desktop unit. Not sure if this
will make a difference.
In control panel, when I select 'Power Management', The window has 5 tabs:
Power schemes, Alarms, Power Meter, Advanced and Hibernate. Once 'Enable
hibernate support' is ticked in the hibernate tab, it is then available in
the drop down menus in the Advanced tab. I guess if the tab is missing, you
may need to tell Windows to add it, but no idea how I'm afraid.
Regards,
Andy.