Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:01:58 +0100
From: "Miguel S.R." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Iomega Pocket Zip drives & Wireless ethernet

OK, but would these 32-bit cards produce the effect of not being detected?
If so, I think I have a 3com 10/100 ethernet card I can't use.
Is anybody interested in swapping a 10base-T 16-bit PC card (with dongle)
for mine, which is a 32-bit 10/100 base-TX card (made by 3com, badged as
Dell, with product number 3CCFE575BT-D)?

Miguel