Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:49:12 -0700
From: John Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help W/ FDD

I bought a used Libretto 100CT.  It arrived with Win 98 installed and
everything seemed to be working fine.  I installed the TDIAG.EXE,
TSETUP.EXE, and TVER.EXE files from the Companion Diskette.  Then my floppy
disk ceased working.  It is getting power (light goes on during bootup).
But Windows reports that the "Y-Data FDD" has no driver.  I tried
installing the standard floppy disk controller, no use.

What should I do?  I can boot from the FDD, so it does work, it just
doesn't seem to work in Win 98 and I don't know where the drivers are to
fix it.