Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:55:54
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Hibernation problem

Caution on netbeui as noted by Jon - if you need shared folders with a
desktop machine, ms default is to use netbeui, so removing the vxd will zap
that. You can use sharing folders over tcp/ip by including the bindings
(yeah, and rebooting!) in the network setup (and that's the only way it will
work if you're using samba on a linux box) but be advised that if you
connect to the internet with shared folders on tcp/ip and no firewall, it's
very easy to share your disk with everybody...

Neil