Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:48:56 -0500
From: David VanHorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: L-110 Batteries

At 06:46 PM 10/2/01 -0700, Lazar Krym wrote:
>Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:49:43 -0300
>From: "Lazar Krym" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: L-110 Batteries

My reccomendation would be to replace all the cells, with fresh cells,
probably from camcorder batteries.  I've done this on L50 packs, the
hardest part is welding the straps to connect the cells. You need someone
with a small spot-welder.

--
Dave's Engineering Page: http://www.dvanhorn.org

Got a need to read Bar codes?  http://www.barcodechip.com
Bi-directional read of UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, and Bookland, with
two or five digit supplemental codes, in an 8 pin chip, with NO external parts.