Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:11:39 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: L-110 Batteries

>Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:49:43 -0300
>From: "Lazar Krym" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: L-110 Batteries
> >If I buy it from other country (and it is
> >difficult to find who ships abroad by paying with International credit
> >cards), I'll be charged by the customs in additional 200% of the total
> price
> >(battery, shipment and insurance). It is a lot of money.

Why not send them to a friend in Argentina (lower customs) and then send it
to Brazil... I think Computer-stuff can be shipped around freely inside the
Mercosur...

Regards

Olaf

P.S.
Refurbishing the cells is possible, but it is very difficult to get the
cells... U should check camcorder packs in your country.

Olaf Götz, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Tel: +49-173-9440370, Fax: +49-40-3603004150