Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:25:23 +0200 (CEST)
From: Wojciech Kocjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIBRETTO] A big problem

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Lawrence Young wrote:
> Sorry, batteries have its own limited life span whether you like it or not.

I don't believe batteries would just die like that.

Besides, on saturday I was doing stuff on it without power for over an
hour and it was running just fine so I suppose the battery is just fine.

btw My libretto usually worked about 100 minutes with batteries, was that
bad or quite good?

What wonders me is that message about bios when I first booted it. I
unplugged Libretto from power more than once after it stopeed seeing the
battery and it never forgot the BIOS state again. This seems odd to
me. How is the bios settings memory powered?

Also can anybody test what the APM software says when you unplug the
battery and run Libretto with just the power adapter? It seems quite odd
that it keeps on claiming my battery is 83% full (even if it's not plugged
at all!).

--
Wojtek Kocjan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]