Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:46:32 +0000
From: T i m <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Some answers please?

Hi Phillip,

Thanks very much for the .02c ;-)  vv

phillip ramirez wrote:

> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:02:11 -0600
> From: "phillip ramirez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [LIB] Some answers please?
>
> Reason I would use the dock is cause you don’t have to spend the extra
> money on the pcmcia card which is expensive and risk loosing the dongle.
> Buy a second dock for home.. Just my .02

[T] I agree with the price on PCMCIA <> Serial (they seem to be around 100
pounds new) but I'm not quite sure how big / heavy the Mini port extender is
(I don't mean it's big or heavy but it's not as invisible as a PCMCIA card
... it's just we have to try and cut down to the minimum when motorcycle
camping)?

I take your point re the dongle though .. ;-(

Thanks for your time Phillip .. ;-)

T i m