Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 02:47:50 +0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: making MP3s to fill my new HDD [LIB]

> If you can what I suggest doing is loading music match on the desktop
> you want to rip too. Takes oh about 5 min to 20 min to rip a cd.

That's the catch - I've negotiated LAN access and "rental" of a folder on
one of their desktop hard drives, and as every machine in there has a
CD-drive, they don't mind me leaving a CD in one of them overnight...  but
installing/running software is another kettle of fish entirely.

Anybody out there actually ripping with their Libretto, not a desktop?
If so, what are/were your CD arrangements? Can it be done over a LAN?