Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:43:00 -0700
From: Chester Prudhomme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] downgrade your L100 / L110 for $$$$$

·TechnoDragon· wrote:

>      So, here's what I'm proposing. You give me your 100ct/110ct (as that's
> what I'm looking for, I like the idea of a wide screen) and you get my 70ct
> package plus $80.
>
>      All of the stickers on the back of my libretto will be thrown in for
> free. ;)

I can't imagine anybody trading down to a 70CT for $80 but good luck! My reading
of eBay is that L70's/100's and 110's are selling for about 20% to 30% more in the
US than the prices I'm seeing quoted here on the Libby list.......in fact, clean
L110's with any accessories at all are going for $600 to $700 - crapped out ones
aren't of course! Hell, a 110CT with a bad screen recently sold for almost $400 on
eBay and all it had was the original FDD and I/O port - it didn't even have a hard
copy manual!

My real question though is.........what's with all the stickers I see all over
Puget Sound area Libretto's? Were they once owned by Skate-heads?  #8~}

Chester