Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:52:09 +0300
From: Steve Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cell phones and Libretto

From: "Lou S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Cell phones and Libretto

... I'm searching out info on the Nokia's also and wonder if they offer any
PC/Net capable CP's, if anyone knows please reply. - Thanks

Hi Lou, and other interested parties.
Back in the days when I had Windoze on my 50CT, I used it successfully with an
Ericsson SH888, Nokia 3110 (via Psion Gold Card), Nokia 8810 and Nokia 7110.
All except the 3110 connected via IR without any problems.
All you need is the appropriate .inf pre-loaded on the machine (in
c:\windows\inf) or available on some accessible media when you first make the
IR connection and get the 'Found New Hardware' dialog. They all worked without
any problem thereafter.

Hope this helps,
Steve Baker
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia