Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:06:48 -0700
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 70CT verses 100CT

John,

The 50/70 share the PA2499U battery charger and the floppy drive with the
100/110, and that's pretty much it.  The power plugs are different,
batteries are different (externally), replicators are different, etc, etc,
etc.  And to use the PA2499U battery charger on a 100/110 battery, you
need the PA2504U adapter.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:59:42 -0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: 70CT verses 100CT
>
> I am still working on my &*(^%& 70CT and its rebooting problem.
> Basically I am thinking of selling it as spare parts and getting a 100
> or 110CT. I was wondering- what are the main differances besides
> the 70 and 100/110 besides things like the cardbus enabled
> pcmcia, larger screen, more memory and faster microprocessor?
> Like- what are the differances between the power supplies used by
> each? I saw from the specs they use the same voltage and current
> but do the have differant jacks and/or polarity?  Does the 100/110
> use the same floppy drive as the 70? I understand either the 100 or
> the 110 has a 8 mm hard drive which is it and can a 9.5 mm hard
> drive be made to fit? Will the port expander work from the 70 to
> 100/110? Basically I'm thinking of getting a barebones 100/100CT
> and using everything from my 70CT. Thanks in advance...
>
> John

> Do above but with this on subject line: cmd:unsubscribe digest

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home
***http://ba.dsm.org/