Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:28:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Kevin McClelland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 70CT verses 100CT

On Fri, 26 April 2002, "John Musielewicz" wrote

> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:57:29 -0500
> From: "John Musielewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] 70CT verses 100CT
>
> Hi Tom
>
> Thanks for the info. I was doing a search for third
party power supplies and
> such for the 100/110 and didn't find much. I found a
bunch for the 50/70
> though. Has anyone tried replacing the power jack in
the 100/110 to match
> the 50/70? Cost about 2 dollars and the 50/70 jack is
availible at Mouser
> Electronics.
>
> John

Try making one yourself. I knew I had run across this
before. I have never done it, but apparently it is not
too hard. If you cannot make your own, you can buy them
for around $10 for two of them.

<http://www.fixup.net/tips/l100/l100plug.htm>