Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:40:19 +0100 (GMT/BST)
From: Digby Tarvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Info about the keyboard and mouse ports ... IT

I came in a little late on this thread also, so appologies if this has
already been asked, but why not just use a PS/2 Y adapter if you want external
keyboard and mouse simultaneously on a 100CT?

I bought one at the same time I bought my Libretto, and have been using
external keyboard and mouse ever since whenever I am using the machine
at home. The only odd thing I have never been able to explain is that it
only works properly if I plug the mouse into the socket labelled 'keyboard'
and the keyboard has to go into the mouse socket..

Regards,
DigbyT

--
Digby R. S. Tarvin                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cthulhu.dircon.co.uk