Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 10:34:42 -0500
From: "Brad Fritz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Screen Enhancement

On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 09:50:18 PDT you wrote:

> I have found a place to purchase diplay enhacement films like sunlight anti
> reflective anti glare films and brightness enhancement films but they need
> me to order $350 dollars or more at once. I know this works because
> man-machine.com does it for $300-500 a piece. I was wondering if i bought
> the films would anybody be interested in me working on their unit for $100 a
> piece to cover my loses of buying in bulk? Thanks.

Brandon,

I am definitely interested in the films if they work as advertized.
I have a 100CT that I would *love* to be able to use outdoors during
the day.  It would work much better for me to pay you for the film
and install it myself though, if you'd be willing to share a few
notes about any issues you ran into when installing your own.  Please
let me know if you decide to go forward with the purchase.

--Brad
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  913.710.2723