Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:49:00 -0400
From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB]

\>
> This virus can read and gather addresses from many files on the target
> system and guess at an SMTP address to re-send itself along with a random
> 2nd file, possibly with sensitive personal information that it finds of
the
> host system.  "From:" spoofing is characteristic of the virus.

You most definitely did NOT get it from a guessed SMTP since 112motors.com
does not HAVE a SMTP server

snip

> It's AWFULLY suspicious that I've received infected, or potentially
infected
> emails from you, Pres, and David privately or from the list in the past 3
> days.  That's about one per day.  Dan was the first to have his address
> spoofed in a post with the subject, "A special powful tool" a week ago
last
> Wednesday on the 17th.  That post spoofed him in the same way as the one
> that spoofed David and Pres:
>
> From: daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: adorablelibretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: pres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Again. "pres@112motors" has not been used for many months. I would
appreciate it if you would add the word "apparently from" when saying they
came "from"

In fact, as I said, any time I have a return address it is only an alias.
Now, I don't challenge you to learn my actual email box name, but I am sure
it is not visible to the unaided eye. It's not, and has never been, pres or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Pres Waterman, W2PW
c/o 112 Motors, LLC