Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 06:33:04 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB]

>From: "Mike Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I checked both this list and my email inbox. Although I did receive a few
>klez attachments last week with spoofed addresses, none of the addresses
>used were of list members here.

Okay... Interesting Mike.  I'm guessing that "powful tool" message to the
list spoofing Dan DID in fact have a Klez attachent that I never noticed on
Hotmail.  The one from Neil DIDN't have an attached virus.  If Dan didn't
set the server to detect viruses and delete them, it's odd that "Neil" post
didn't carry anything.

Matt(S)