Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:39:41 -0400
From: "Christopher Kalos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] RE: Li-Ion cell testing?

That's a minor point of concern for me, since the two hi-cap batteries died
while plugged into a surge protector.  The standard gave in after three
blackouts in rapid succession (computing on Amtrak isn't as good an idea as
you'd think, unless you're on the Acela.)

I'll assume that the electronics from the 6-cell packs are fine until proven
wrong, and I now have a good idea as to what to look for.

Thanks, everyone!
CK