Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:57:55 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] OT: Editing MS-DOS FAT?

Was cleaning out my mailbox/ I don't think I replied to this Christian:

From: Christian Gennerat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I was just realizing this myself... I think three DOS commands could do most everything I'd like.... 'move', 'md' and 'rd'. But I'm thinking that I really do want a GUI.
do you know NC (Norton Commander)
Ages ago on DOS v.5 I used it as I recall. Would it allow for sorting of files in an order I pre-determine?

Matt