Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 05:51:54 -0500
From: "Grebe, Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Libretto black case

I'm trying to paint my kids computer and am have a hell of a time
finding any type of paint the will stick to the plastic.  Do some
research on the paint before you start.  So far I have a damn nice
looking computer that you can't touch or it will get nicked.

Dave Grebe

Disclaimer:
Any errors in spelling, fact, or tact herein are transmission errors -
NOT the Fault of the sender.