Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:44:00 +0200
From: "Dion Forster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help with Fugawi 3

Greetings all,

I have just managed to get Fugawi 3 with the RSA Streetmaps.  I first
installed both packages on my Sony Vaio Notebook (under win98).  The
maps work perfectly, and show all the detail down to street level.
However, when I installed Fugawi and RSA streetmaps on my Libretto 100CT
I found a strange problem.  The software works well, however, when I
zoom in to a particular area to see the street level it is blank.  When
I do a search for a streetname it comes up, puts out a marker for where
the street should be, but no street!

Does anybody have any ideas?  It is just strange that it works on my
Vaio and not on my Libretto...  Both have dualboot 98 and XP.

Thanks!

Dion

---