Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:17:12 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Help with Fugawi 3

At least for Topo 4.0, they've got a software patch to make sure you can see
anything past level 6 zoom - otherwise, you see nothing at all.

---

On a GPS-related note:

For Mappoint users like me (thank Microsoft's free software I got at one of
their frequently held event shows), http://www.techgt.com/agps/ Advanced GPS
plugin for Mappoint is a true must-buy!!!

It fixes the slow 15 second updates on Mappoint with anything from 1+ second
updates, locks onto satellites far faster, lets you see which sats are in view,
gives you speed and direction/compass headings when you're in motion, plops
down trail dots to see where you've been, and a lot more.

This program alone makes the Mappoint package really, really worth using with
my Billionton CompactFlash GPS card (www.ebay.com cheap;
http://www.billionton.com/english/product/CF-GPS.htm;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3007551613&category=3728,
ebay user 'jinxx' sells them with Windows CE software, too.  ~$120-150), and
it's really nice to be able to drop in a destination address and nav all the
way over there with the Libretto in my lap in my car.

Highly recommended for MapPoint & GPS users! =)

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/