Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:41:22 +0000
From: "Bradley Gibbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Libretto help please

Hi all

I have reformatted my hard drive and need to know how I get my libretto to recognise my Amacom Baby PCMCIA CD ROM drive so that I can re-install the OS. I have tried the CD drivers without success, Toshiba tell me I need DOS CD ROM drivers from Amacom. Amacom tell me that I need PCMCIA drivers from Toshiba to initialize card services.

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8 http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059