Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 04:16:05 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] test

Okay... then it >wasn't< a problem at this end. I didn't get a copy back of this post of mine below. I just wrote another reply to the same message and posted it. If I don't get a copy back, I'll write Dan.

Thanks Lee.

Matt

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/21/03 8:28:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I posted a note 30-40 minutes ago and it didn't come back yet. Slow list
> server or a problem at this end?
>
> Matt

No problems here....got this one and one (below) at 21:51 eastern time.

Lee

Chester,

For some reason mine doesn't get powered by cardbus. Is there a trick to it?
I pulled the AC adapter and tried all of my slots, rebooting, etc., and no
combinations seem to get the drive powered by cardbus.

And now either something I've done, or something that was just a matter of
time has popped up. When using the drive doing tasks related to audio like
starting EAC, or playing a music CD, XP suddenly shuts down with a new error
message saying that XP detected and error, and was shut down to prevent
damage to the computer. The info for XP drivers I got from HP said that XP
would complain the drivers weren't the proper ones when they were being
installed, but to ignore that warning, and go ahead and set them up. ... I
wonder...

Matt