Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 21:20:54 +0000
From: "Cerulean Skies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: White lines on screen

Hello folks,

This problem of white lines on my L100 screen is slowly getting worse. It started with just a few lines on the top of the LCD, now it's increased to a stripe about a quarter of an inch from the top, a few lines on the left edge of the screen, and one on the bottom as well. When I flex the upper left corner of the screen, I can make a few of the lines temporarily disappear. I've reseated the LCD cable connection on the bottom half of the Lib already, and also touched up the soldering on the video chip. Does anyone have an idea as to where the problem lies? I'd like some idea of it being something fixable on the screen half of the laptop before I dismantle that part.

Shultz