Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 10:45:42 +0100
From: Sylvain Bouju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] replacing my 110CT - Suggestions?

on 2/11/03 8:40, David Chien at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Of these, my picks are:
> ----
> Top picks?

Thank you David for this review!

And among that and some other products, nothing fitting
exactly to my dreams, which may be something between a PDA
and a Tablet PC, with a transflective touch screen for
outdoor and car real usability, wi-fi and bluetooth inside,
Windows XP Tablet Edition for the access to so many softwares;
optional bluetooth keyboard (and mouse) would be better for me
than the Sony UX50 or Travelmate CT1xx.

It seems to me that Fujitsu can be the first to do that, if
they have plans for a LT-P600 successor...

--
Sylvain Bouju
[EMAIL PROTECTED]