Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:04:22 -0800
From: PhotoEngineering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] replacing my 110CT - Suggestions?

Nothing really that's comparable to the Libby. I think the best replacement would be to get yourself a generic Centrino motherboard and replace the old motherboard with it. Since the Libby uses a generic LCD and keyboard it would be fairly simple. I've found one so far but it didn't have pcmcia.

John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]