Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:45:51 -0500
From: "BCotton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] External battery for my L50

I have used a 1400 Ah 2/3 C for five years along with my 4Ah Gel cells to
power my L50 and Halgon bicycle lights, I was one of the first to test Xin
circurit but found that the power brick or an auto adapter worh just as
well. Price and weight consideration for me is a winner from this source
http://www.hosfelt.com/

AA NICKEL METAL HYDRIDE   $US 1.95

RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
MFG. - NEXCELL
1.2VDC 2100mAh

33-219
 By the way, I introduce this company to the list 5 years ago for power
brick at less than 15 dollars each.