Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:55:33 -0800
From: PhotoEngineering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 800x600 screen

I have started running the screen in 800 x 600. The reason is with the odd 800by480 size sometimes menus run out the bottom. I always had a problem with this before because of the windows task bar. I could never figure out how to resize or move it. But since replacing the shell it is not a problem since each shell replacement usually has a moveable and resizeable system tray and task thingy. I can make each small enough and position them so they are alway visible--like placing them right at the 480 pixel boundry and vertical. Since programs can be resized to fit in a 800x480 screen when they start I can totally ignore the extra 120 pixel until something just HAS to have a 600 height screen:-).

John