Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:29:04 -0600
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] LIB 50 power Jack

That's all fine and good when you need to recharge a set of batteries fast (i.e. taking a trip, minimal batteries with you). I have 2 4-cell fast chargers, both of which have 110V and 12V cords, just for such a need.

But when you have many items using the batteries at home, and never know when you will need a set, having 20 fully charged at all times is hard to beat ;-)

Remember, that Rayovac will only charge its' own special NimH batteries in 15min - if you put standard NimH in it, it will take about an hour, not any faster than most rapid chargers (I prefer Maha). And those Rayovac fast charge batteries cost a mint compared to $1 2000maH NimH from batteryspace ( http://www.batteryspace.com/product.asp?3=246 or http://www.batteryspace.com/product.asp?3=414 or http://www.batteryspace.com/product.asp?3=247 )