Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:12:35 +0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bill Cotton)
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto 100 as a GPS whould like to hear your experience

http://www.billcotton.com/tripmate.htm
My setup with a L50 is pictured on the page above with a serial input from the Garmin
GPS II to the L 50.
http://www.billcotton.com/bicycle_electric.htm
This page had pictures of external power packs of 10 AA NiMH cells. Cells are 2000 and
2250 mAh. Freshly charged the cells will jumpstart the L 50. One pack has 11 cells and
a push button switch that will junpstart with weak batteries. Also picture is an
alternator tester that is used as a voltage indicator.