Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:32:43 -0700
From: "Tory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 110ct motherboard

Disaster has struck after less than a week of ownership for my new toy.
It seems that my motherboard PCMCIA slots have stopped working. No
matter which card I try, what setting it has in the bios, or which OS I
try under, I cannot get any cards to detect. Fortunately, the slots in
the port replicator seem to be okay, but hauling that thing around so I
can use my wireless card defeats the purpose of using the Libretto in
the first place.

Does anyone have any ideas, or even a replacement 110ct motherboard for
sale?

Tory