Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:04:51 +0100
From: Philip Nienhuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How to remove "Front" [Was: Re: [LIB] AR Film Update]

Hi David,

Today I started to work on attaching the AR film you sent me.

I was wondering how I can remove the hand-written word "Front" (in blue
ink or so) on the front side of the AR film (I guess you wrote it down
there). With plain water it won't go; I do not dare (yet) to apply
solvents or so.

(BTW I saw on my credit card status that they deducted EURO 1.60, AFAICS
something like US$ 1.90 rather than $2.00. Above it was another
deduction of $1.95 which was EURO 1.64 - made me suspicious. If you
don't get the full 2$ just mail back on this, I'll send it again).

TIA,

Philip Nienhuis