Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:02:03 +0000
From: "GEORGES PITROPAKIS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] USB powered external HD

I have no experience with an external HD but lately I tried to use a mouse + a GPS receiver.
While I had no problem powering the devices through an USB1 pc-card , it did not work with an USB 2 card withouth external power. Of course I tested the same configuration with another card to make sure that the card itself was not faulty. The only way for me was to come back to USB1...

Regards
George