Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:17:48 -0300
From: "Max Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] USB powered external HD

Ok,
I've got an PCMCIA USB card, I use a external HD (a kind of case that I put a notebook
HD - they use less power, but still need 5v), so the cable got a USB and PS/2
conector, I plug the both, the USB in the PCMCIA and the PS/2 one in the docking.

The HD works well.

I hope I could help you.

Max

------------- Segue mensagem original! -------------