Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:11:36 -0500
From: Robert Steinmetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Wireless 50ct

Michael Heathcote wrote:

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:20:00 +0100
From: Michael Heathcote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Max,

"The one I`ve used in my 50ct and 70ct is the Intel Pro/Wireless 2011 LAN PC
Card, the model is WPC2011NA"

Can you tell me whether this is a 5V and/or 3.3V card ?

The specs on the web for your card just say 16-bit PCMCIA, not the voltage.
It may help me confirm whether my 3.3V 3com card will work or not.
I don't want to just slot my card in and blow it up !!!

It won't fit if it's the wrong voltage. The slots are keyed for the voltage. Some cards with the same name come in different versions of different voltages. If you have the card, try to slide it into the slot with the power off and if it fits it should be the right voltage.

--
Robert Steinmetz AIA
Principal