Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:06:45 -0300
From: "Max Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Dual Monitor

Hello,

I have a Libretto 110CT, with the small docking station, running Windows
2000 pretty good.
The problem is that I can't use dual monitor option, with 2 diferent screen
area, the maximum I can do is to replicate my desktop area in the 2nd
monitor.
Anyone know how to make the 2 different areas, in the 2 monitors?
In W98 I could do that, but in 2k I can't.
Thanks in advance,

Maximiliano Nogueira Garcia

---