Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: test

Testing response time from the list server.  My
Hotmail account on Dan's server seems to be FUBARed.

One point here though:  I found one of David C's posts
searching for info on the XOSL freeware boot loader
that explained the problem I was having.  Seems a boot
loader has to be installed on W2K instead of W98/ME in
order to have it see both OSs.

M.