Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Test

--- Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Test
>
> My post from 2-3 hours back hasn't come back...
> Server again??

Well... I wrote Dan earlier today about the bug.
Seems spam with screwy characters clogged up the list
server yet again.  This has become almost epidemic at
this point.

Dan keeps saying he intends to move the list to a new
system if he finds the time.  Perhaps a few
encouraging messages from list members sent to him at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] might help.

Matt