Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:32:29 -0800 (PST)
From: John Musielewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Memory 96MB

--- Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:52:34 -0800 (PST)
> From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] Memory 96MB
>

> --- Nick Schiller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Anyone have any experience of using memory upgrade
> to 96MB
> >
> > Any problems?
>
> Anything over 32MB for the 50/70CTs and 64MB for the
> 100/110CTs would have
> to be custom built, and is John M's department these
> days.  See his recent
> posts in the archives.  But your should have no
> problem with the standard
> mrmory upgrade for your model.

has anyone ever checked out the 1100 and 1100v? They
look like japanese versions of the 110CT except with a
couple addons. but use the same cpu and ram, are
pretty much same size but have 64 meg onboard and
toshiba made a 32 and 64 meg module for them. one of
those may work if the pinouts match.

john