Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:53:32 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto 100CT and Linux

> charge at all.  Is there any way to revive the battery?'

  It may simply be too old (chemically) to be revived.  If so, you can search
the Libretto Mailing List archives on this --- someone had posted their methods
for attempting to revive their batteries.

  www.ebay.com and 3rd party resellers would have them.

  Otherwise, you'll have to replace them -- you may also need to replace the
CMOS battery (small watch battery sized) inside the Libretto as well if the
system doesn't maintain time.

  www.micsol.com is one place that should carry them.

> 2.  I would love to put Linux on my Libby!  I have Redhat 9 (and 7) and

the past year.  You'll read about what worked, what Linux distros were used,
etc. etc.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/