Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:05:25 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Can anybody help me?

> The result has been that the power led is ignited, the hard disk led too but
> does not ignite the video and computer doesn't start.
>
> It can be the battery cmos?

  No, I don't believe so.  This only keeps track of the time. Once power has
been applied to the LIbretto from the AC adapter, it doesn't matter.  HOwever,
you can always try to replace it and see.

  I would pull the main battery out, then attach AC adapter.  Power up the
Libretto and see if it boots (at least showing the 'Toshiba' logo startup
screen).  If the Libretto doesn't do that, it may be some other hardware
problem....

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/